Information Schools / Information Sciences - Fall 2019

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, _spacemanspiff said:

I applied to Michigan and UT Austin for Information and Northeastern for personal health informatics. I saw two people posted about interviews for Michigan. Please share any details as I am anxiously awaiting emails! 

Were these interviews for masters or phd?

I applied to Penn State’s Informatics PhD and got an invite to their “Graduate Recruitment Days” yesterday.  Does anyone know anything about this?  The wording was strange; it didn’t seem like it was a necessary application step and there weren’t other options for if you couldn’t attend, like a Skype interview. They never even mentioned an interview actually. 

On 1/17/2019 at 9:38 PM, _spacemanspiff said:

I applied to Michigan and UT Austin for Information and Northeastern for personal health informatics. I saw two people posted about interviews for Michigan. Please share any details as I am anxiously awaiting emails! 

I heard two people have got PhD interview invitations from UMich iSchool (a week ago). One said there would be two professors in the interview.

Edited by mmnluo
One people seems weird..

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 3:29 PM, peanutjellyfish said:

If anyone has info about whether Cornell InfoSci is done sending acceptances, PM me or reply to this thread. 

Cornell sent me a rejection email yesterday. So did Carnegie Mellon’s Social Computing PhD, if anyone was applying to that.