Any other programs similar to NYU MCC?

Hello everyone, I have just made up my mind to apply for some programs in communication studies (just finished my application for some programs in film studies). I am very interested in media archeology and media studies. And NYU MCC seems a perfect match for me to further discover my research interest and to get prepared for future Ph.D. study.

So I am quite curious that is there any other MA programs similar to NYU MCC?

I’m not familiar with that program but I know that Harvard has a Media Anthropology focus in their Anthropology phd. Also, you might like Northwestern’s Media phd program. I have only been looking at phd programs so I’m not sure about the master’s stuff. Brown I think has a program too. And Michigan State has a really good Media Studies program. You should also check out UCLA.

@alexisqaz I would talk to Dr. Laine Nooney at NYU Steinhardt-I had reached out to Dr. Nooney and they said they really only did archival research. This is not my line of research interest but sounds like it may be a good fit for you. Not sure about other programs, but look up Dr. Nooney during your foray into looking at MA programs. :)