Interviews for PhD Biostatistics

I begin seeing interview requests for PhD Biostatistics. For example, Pennsylvania and Harvard.

Has anyone else received interview requests yet? Does anyone know if these are rolling?

I think interview requests are disseminated to applicants at roughly the same time, but not always. Every school does things differently, but almost all interview requests are usually sent out in Jan and Feb. I was shocked to see that someone already got accepted into UMichigan's PhD program! Makes me a bit nervous as I also applied there (and Harvard).

I realized that I provided the wrong phone number and I just updated them via email. Do you think they would try to reach applicants via email if contacting via phone was not successful?

Every institution should send you an interview request by email. Very rarely will they call you to tell you that they want to interview you. But, if they do email you to set up a phone interview, be sure to provide your correct number and mention that it is wrong on your application.

2 minutes ago, Robatum1030 said:

Every institution should send you an interview request by email. Very rarely will they call you to tell you that they want to interview you. But, if they do email you to set up a phone interview, be sure to provide your correct number and mention that it is wrong on your application.

Thank you!!