Roommates for USC and NAU ?!

Hi everyone,

I applied to 10 schools(!!) with Northern Arizona Summer track and USC part-time program being my top choices. Both programs require you to be on campus for 5-8  weeks in the summer. While I have not been accepted to either (yet ?)  I am already worried about where will I stay. I am from CA, and a hotel will be ridiculously expensive and the same for an air bnb. As you can tell, I am lost but know there are people in the same situation as me. If ( or when) accepted where will everyone be staying during the summer?

If I were you, I would look into subletting. Especially for summers, students get really desperate to fill their room for the summer as they go home or study abroad. Often time, the room will be a reduced rent and furnished. Facebook usually has groups for these!

I've only personally seen them on Facebook or Craigslist for CU Boulder where I did my undergrad, there would be like groups/pages for sublets, but I'm sure you could also find them on apps as well. I just haven't used any of them.