3 hours ago, glassbox said:

Hi @blueskies12 and @Catsinspace! Just jumping in to say that I interviewed for GRI Provenance Research & haven't heard anything yet. So... solidarity! ? Hopefully we all hear soon!

You know the anxiety is kicking in when you end up on a message board hoping to see anyone has had positive news! May they hire us all, because in this pandemic world/economy we could use that extra year of hands-on experience! 

20 hours ago, Catsinspace said:

You know the anxiety is kicking in when you end up on a message board hoping to see anyone has had positive news! May they hire us all, because in this pandemic world/economy we could use that extra year of hands-on experience! 

Haha - yes... being here is definitely not a good sign! Hiring us all would really be the least they could do after making us wait months for any news...! ?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, blueskies12 said:

Hi all @Catsinspace @glassbox I heard today that I did not get the Special Collections Cataloging internship...

Hope you both have better luck!

I also received news that I did not get the Special Collections Cataloging internship - I am still waiting on news from Vocabulary.

"Warmest good wishes for your future success".

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...