UT Southwestern Second Application Result

egooririexruinam

I am an international student applicant. I submitted my application last month, December 2018, for Biological Sciences PhD and received a secondary application request through email. After completing the secondary application, an email response says that if I advance to the next round, I would receive an email by January 10 which was 2 days ago. Since I have not received any, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I made it. I just would like to know how to confirm that because upon logging in Student Center, it does not say anything. I wanted to contact the Admissions Team but it says on their web's FAQ that they won't be able to answer inquiry about admission decisions. Does anyone know how the process at UT Southwestern goes? Thank you in advance for any input.

On 1/13/2019 at 8:26 AM, Alex Sun said:

Hmm...I never received any email after turning in the secondary application.

You need to check the box "send me a confirmation via email" (or sth like that) when you submit your secondary application otherwise you won't receive it.

And someone asked the admissions committee and they said they were running 2 weeks behind schedule. So lets keep our fingers crossed ?

• 1 year later...