Erasmus Joint Masters degree - GLOCAL

Marzhan02

Hi all there

I applied for Erasmus+ scholarships but for other programs. And I got null responses asking if anyone applied to the same program as me. At least Glocal has social media portal that gave announcements already. All 3 programs I applied to has nothing?

5 hours ago, nisanisa said:

Hi all there

I applied for Erasmus+ scholarships but for other programs. And I got null responses asking if anyone applied to the same program as me. At least Glocal has social media portal that gave announcements already. All 3 programs I applied to has nothing?

You can contact the programme coordinators via email if you don't hear from them as at when due. May we all receive the good news for GLOCAL tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, Baturay said:

You can contact the programme coordinators via email if you don't hear from them as at when due. May we all receive the good news for GLOCAL tomorrow. 

I did. Even twice but they have not replied back yet. It is said in the website that preliminary result should be published in the 3rd-4th week of March but nothing has announced publicly yet. Anyway goodluck to all of you applying for Glocal!

5 hours ago, nisanisa said:

I did. Even twice but they have not replied back yet. It is said in the website that preliminary result should be published in the 3rd-4th week of March but nothing has announced publicly yet. Anyway goodluck to all of you applying for Glocal!

What programs did you apply to?

Hello everyone! 

My friend is in the reserve list, but the admissions office says that it is unlikely that an award will become available. Now she doesn’t know if she should pay deposit for saving place or not? Is it possible to get the scholarship or better not to pay? It is something about 1000 £ ?

14 minutes ago, judestfr said:

Hello everyone! 

My friend is in the reserve list, but the admissions office says that it is unlikely that an award will become available. Now she doesn’t know if she should pay deposit for saving place or not? Is it possible to get the scholarship or better not to pay? It is something about 1000 £ ?

i wouldnt do it in her place. it s an expensive program.