PhD Chances?!

Hello everyone
TOEFL: 100

GRE: 158(V) 156(Q) 3.5 (AWA)

Grad GPA: 3.5/4.00 from the best university in my country and one of the best in the region. Grad Major: International relations with focus on the Middle East. 

2 International Conference Paper
2 Internet article 
1 co-authored Book
2 summer school/One In Germany (fully funded by DAAD)/ the other one in turkey/
1-year translator and Journalist in the international sector of a famous news agency in my country/
interested in comparative politics and international relations/
Aiming: 20-60 Ranking in the u.s (fully fund)/ 
How much is my chance? 

If you graduated from Boğaziçi, AUB, or AUC, maybe Cairo University and LAU, committees will have an idea of the background you're coming from. If you're not from one of those schools, it may be a bit harder, but you could probably do fine in the 20-60 range. GRE scores are a bit low, but everything else looks fine. Of course, how much the publications matter depend on what journals, etc.

15 minutes ago, mcm1 said:

If you graduated from Boğaziçi, AUB, or AUC, maybe Cairo University and LAU, committees will have an idea of the background you're coming from. If you're not from one of those schools, it may be a bit harder, but you could probably do fine in the 20-60 range. GRE scores are a bit low, but everything else looks fine. Of course, how much the publications matter depend on what journals, etc.

Thank you. Very useful info dear mcm1. I'll consider it but I think my graduate school is one of the best in the MENA, at least by some of the rankings it is not lower than you mention.