Guelph Msc. CFT (Canadian)

Desperate Clinical

On 1/30/2019 at 3:59 PM, Desperate Clinical said:

Hi all!

Has anyone interviewed for Guelph's Couple and Family Therapy program? They sent an email saying it is both an individual and group interview. I'm a little nervous as to what to expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Did your status on WebAdvisor change when you received the invitation for the interview? What is your status now?

Edited by angelsocialpsych
Grammar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 12:10 PM, dlmrfrnd said:

Hey, has anyone here applied for this program? I’m driving myself crazy waiting on an interview email or rejection, ANYTHING! 

Hey! I applied to this program this year as well and I am struggling to find any information about it in terms of interviews, dates, etc. I remember seeing around the beginning of Feb is when the interviews go out but I'm not really sure.. I drive myself crazy every day trying to find something!! 

2 hours ago, supereager17 said:

Hey! I applied to this program this year as well and I am struggling to find any information about it in terms of interviews, dates, etc. I remember seeing around the beginning of Feb is when the interviews go out but I'm not really sure.. I drive myself crazy every day trying to find something!! 

omg, same!! I also remember seeing February as the date for invites here. & someone on another thread posted about an interview for this program on January 30th last year I think? So. There’s that. ahhhh.... soon???!!

Just now, dlmrfrnd said:

omg, same!! I also remember seeing February as the date for invites here. & someone on another thread posted about an interview for this program on January 30th last year I think? So. There’s that. ahhhh.... soon???!!

Yes that's where I saw it! I find the website so hard to navigate, it just takes me in circles.. I'm thinking we will hear by next week but I just feel like I'm so in the dark with everything lol

12 hours ago, supereager17 said:

Yes that's where I saw it! I find the website so hard to navigate, it just takes me in circles.. I'm thinking we will hear by next week but I just feel like I'm so in the dark with everything lol

Ahhhh. It’s at least nice to have someone else in this boat with me! (re: impatiently waiting AND having a rough time with the site lol)

Seriously sometimes it felt like I was the only person on the entire internet who applied this year..

On 1/30/2021 at 3:32 AM, dlmrfrnd said:

Ahhhh. It’s at least nice to have someone else in this boat with me! (re: impatiently waiting AND having a rough time with the site lol)

Seriously sometimes it felt like I was the only person on the entire internet who applied this year..

Have you received anything yet? I jump every time I get a notification for an email lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 8:40 AM, dlmrfrnd said:

Hey guys, I heard all interview invites were sent out (none in my inbox, lol)

Any news on your end?

Recieved a rejection letter! Although, the status box on my application page is blank after having said "All Documents Recieved".

Hi all, I just discovered this thread and was also rejected from Guelph. It was my first choice dream program so it definitely stings a little to have not even gotten an interview. Hopefully ill apply next year with a stronger application! Congrats to those who got interviews & offers of admission! A huge congratulations to all of us as well for going through the application process and putting in our maximum efforts, regardless of the outcome. 

Stay safe!