UIUC MSW 2019 Applications

Genia13

I applied to UIUC MSW program for 2019 and I have been anxiously checking the status of my application almost every day, and it does not seem that much has changed. I have heard some people viewing different parts of their application as verified. Has anyone received acceptance or rejection letters from UIUC MSW program for 2019 yet? 

Congrats!!  ?That has to be super exciting!

Did you have to go through an interview process or did you just receive an acceptance letter? Also, when did you submit your application? I am feeling total bummed that I did not submit my application earlier and wonder if my odds are less likely because I submitted it so close to the deadline. And the fact that my undergrad university took a long time submitting my transcripts. But I am trying to be optimistic. 

I received an email, there was no interview! I submitted my application the last day possible which was the 11 or the 15 th of January. I am sure you will hear soon because I had to accept the offer by February 4, or they would give my spot to someone else.