22 hours ago, jamalliu said:

Hi, I received a scholarship particularly for Chinese nationals. I suppose you could apply for suitable fundings listed in the page below, or you could contact with the Office of Fees and Funding to require more information:

http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding/fees-funding-and-scholarship-search

BTW, did you guys receive any feedbacks from the admissions? I sent them my confirmation of acceptance and asked some questions last week, but no message has come back from them.

I just received one for African students - sending in my acceptance today! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I received my acceptance on March 18th (yay!) but the outcome of my scholarship questionnaire, which says they cannot offer me any funding "at the moment", has left me confused and anxious.  Any updates on Departmental or University funding would be much appreciated! 

I also heard that about 75% of last year's MPP cohort received full funding- is this likely to be affected/ substantially reduced because of Brexit? 

13 hours ago, PRK303 said:

Hi, I received my acceptance on March 18th (yay!) but the outcome of my scholarship questionnaire, which says they cannot offer me any funding "at the moment", has left me confused and anxious.  Any updates on Departmental or University funding would be much appreciated! 

I also heard that about 75% of last year's MPP cohort received full funding- is this likely to be affected/ substantially reduced because of Brexit? 

Hey there, do not give up yet. I know a few who got partial and full scholarships, but they are also waiting the Chevening outcome. I guess BSG will reasing some grants after the Chevening’s date. 

;) 

On 4/18/2019 at 6:39 AM, SomeFolk said:

Hey there, do not give up yet. I know a few who got partial and full scholarships, but they are also waiting the Chevening outcome. I guess BSG will reasing some grants after the Chevening’s date. 

;) 

Thank you, that was helpful! I should probably just wait the month out, I suppose.. *fingers crossed*

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you this Fall. I was wondering if any of you managed to waive the English requirement while studying in English speaking university (accredited by the US) but not in one of the countries that they mentioned in the email? 

On 4/20/2019 at 7:43 PM, Kika12 said:

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you this Fall. I was wondering if any of you managed to waive the English requirement while studying in English speaking university (accredited by the US) but not in one of the countries that they mentioned in the email? 

I studied in an English speaking university (though not accredited by the US) but didn't get an English waiver. This was strange to me because friends and peers have received full waivers until last year. They've probably gotten more strict about enforcing this I suppose.