DBA vs PhD

southerncharm

Hi,
I am considering executive DBA programs and PhD programs that I can pursue part-time. My background - 15 yrs of experience (10 yrs senior management), masters degree in public policy and also in technology management, currently work in strategy consulting as senior manager (one level below partner). My goal is to make partner within 5 yrs and then continue as partner for at least another 5 yrs. At that point, I'd like to transition to be a professor of practice at a business or public policy school (there are 3 strong B-Schools and 2 strong policy schools in my city). With all this in mind, I am considering a DBA so that I can begin to teach as adjunct and/or be more competitive for prof of practice positions down the road. Long term I would like to work in higher education administration (as a third career after being a prof of practice).

I am looking at the following programs (my research is at the intersection of business and policy, which is why these programs are diverse):

Bocconi DBA
IE DBA
Erasmus part-time PhD in management
Univ of Florida DBA
UCL part-time PhD in public policy
Oxford part-time PhD in sustainable urban development

Any advice on which programs would set me up the best? Or others that I should consider?