UGA, UIC, UMICH, and University of Texas Houston MPH

nemz101

I got accepted to UGA, UIC, University of Michigan and University of Texas Houston all for Epidemiology. I am having troubles deciding which one to choose. Tuition will be cheaper for me at UIC as I am from Chicago. However will I be able to find a good internship in Chicago? UGA is a pretty good program and Georgia the CDC isn't too far. University of Michigan is a great program but I really want to be in a big city for graduate school. Also are there good internship opportunities in Ann abor? Any comments 

6 hours ago, nemz101 said:

I got accepted to UGA, UIC, University of Michigan and University of Texas Houston all for Epidemiology. I am having troubles deciding which one to choose. Tuition will be cheaper for me at UIC as I am from Chicago. However will I be able to find a good internship in Chicago? UGA is a pretty good program and Georgia the CDC isn't too far. University of Michigan is a great program but I really want to be in a big city for graduate school. Also are there good internship opportunities in Ann abor? Any comments 

Ann Arbor is smaller, but there are quite a few internship opportunities. There are also several pots of money available to do internships outside of the country if you're interested in that.