Ohio Schools 2019

For Ohio State it looks like they sent out their first round of acceptances because they're having a meet and greet for those students on March 1st. I'm assuming the rest of us will hear back April 15th, once people accept or deny their admission. 

3 hours ago, TMA008 said:

For Ohio State it looks like they sent out their first round of acceptances because they're having a meet and greet for those students on March 1st. I'm assuming the rest of us will hear back April 15th, once people accept or deny their admission. 

I think in years past students who've found out this early were only those who got offered funding at OSU. I keep anxiously checking the portal, but it still lists my application as under review. Fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, k_slp said:

I think in years past students who've found out this early were only those who got offered funding at OSU. I keep anxiously checking the portal, but it still lists my application as under review. Fingers crossed!

Oh! Well that's great to hear. OSU is one of my top choices. Hopefully we find out soon! 

6 hours ago, k_slp said:

I think the same thing! I’ve looked at previous years and right now it’s only students who receive funding which is a very select few, so everyone should stay hopeful. ?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, OH_HopfeullySLP2B said:

Update: Accepted to Cincinnati last Monday, accepted to Ohio University with GA position (full tuition and stipend) and accepted to Ohio State yesterday! Waiting for a few more schools!

Congrats! I will also accepted to UC and it is high on my list! Just trying to gather info about the program, is there anything you've found out that you think is especially important for people to know?