Michigan Schools

I haven't seen many other Michigan applicants on here, so I thought I'd start a thread. I applied to Wayne State, CMU, and Western and have only heard from one so far. I did my undergrad at CMU, so I know a lot about their program. Does anyone know much about Wayne and Western's programs?  

1 minute ago, Speechfun said:

I applied to the University of Toledo, Wayne State, EMU, and Central. So far I have just been waitlisted at the University of Toledo, but haven't heard anything from other schools.

I know we're supposed to hear back from CMU by the end of next week via mail, but I'm not sure about the other schools. I heard from Wayne, but it wasn't at the same time as one of my friends, so I know they accept/reject in waves.

2 minutes ago, FutureSLP19 said:

I know we're supposed to hear back from CMU by the end of next week via mail, but I'm not sure about the other schools. I heard from Wayne, but it wasn't at the same time as one of my friends, so I know they accept/reject in waves.

Oh ok! Thank you that is good to know! ? 

10 hours ago, FutureSLP19 said:

Unfortunately, Wayne State is done sending out acceptances so at this point its a waitlist or rejection :( I don't believe they will send those decisions out until end of march/early April. 

1 hour ago, S_H19 said:

Unfortunately, Wayne State is done sending out acceptances so at this point its a waitlist or rejection :( I don't believe they will send those decisions out until end of march/early April. 

Some people posted they were waitlisted at Wayne back in early February. 

3 hours ago, SLPquestions said:

Some people posted they were waitlisted at Wayne back in early February. 

Yes! I was one of them. From what I have gathered from classmates, Grad Cafe, and professors ( I am an undergrad at Wayne) that was a priority waitlist of sorts. 

• 1 month later...