1996kayden Posted March 4, 2019 Share Posted March 4, 2019 I have an offer and the POI has reached out to me again to say she hopes I come and to reach out if I have questions. I have responded to her two past emails since I got the offer (about a month ago) saying thanks etc and I'd reach out when I had questions. I am waitlisted for my two top choice schools and am essentially going to wait for them. Do I tell her this? That I am on the waitlist and if I get off I will accept the other offer? That she won't have a firm answer from me for a while? I don't really want to tell her she's my backup option but I also don't feel right just making her wait indefinitely. Do I just tell her I don't have any questions right now? Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now