University of Missouri, MIZZOU

TheFormOfTheGood

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone here has, or knows someone who has, applied to Mizzou for this cycle and, if so, if they have heard/solicited any news from the department. I’ve seen nothing on the results page, here, the FB group, or anywhere else. They are way past when they usually release. Thanks in advance for any information! 

I did not apply to Mizzou this season, however, I did a couple years ago. They were radio silent until April 26th (yes, really!), at which point they gave me an offer of full funding. I'd already accepted from a department I preferred over them, so I didn't go. I also know of one other person who got a post-April 15 offer from them.

8 hours ago, TheFormOfTheGood said:

Thanks! Let me know!

"All of the students who have been accepted with full funding (our highest-ranked applicants) have been informed of the positive decision in their case. However, it is still relatively early in the process, and the deadline for acceptance of offers is not until April 15th. In the meantime, whether or not other applicants to the program will be offered admission will depend on how many outstanding offers are accepted. As I hear back from these applicants, especially those who have declined an offer from us, I will inform applicants ranked lower on the list for funding."

1 hour ago, MtnDuck said:

"All of the students who have been accepted with full funding (our highest-ranked applicants) have been informed of the positive decision in their case. However, it is still relatively early in the process, and the deadline for acceptance of offers is not until April 15th. In the meantime, whether or not other applicants to the program will be offered admission will depend on how many outstanding offers are accepted. As I hear back from these applicants, especially those who have declined an offer from us, I will inform applicants ranked lower on the list for funding."

Very ouch. Thanks though!