UCLA Luskin

6 hours ago, dffiv said:

Yep - "...the Department of Public Policy has recommended you for admission to the Master of Public Policy program...You will be receiving formal notification of this decision from UCLA Graduate Division. We hope that you will accept our invitation to be a part of this exciting and influential program."

Thanks for easing my anxiety! Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 12:41 AM, belocali said:

Thanks for easing my anxiety! Haha.

Has anyone heard anything more? I got the same "department of public policy has recommended you for admission" email but haven't heard anything since

7 hours ago, mpphopeful2019 said:

Has anyone heard anything more? I got the same "department of public policy has recommended you for admission" email but haven't heard anything since

Me too! Glad it’s not just me. My Evans acceptance came with instructions on how to convey your decision so I’m wondering when UCLA will send further instructions. Hopefully soon.

On 4/2/2019 at 7:02 AM, mpphopeful2019 said:

Just received my follow up email from the Grad Division this morning!