Loma Linda acceptance letters

Has anyone received an acceptance/rejection email or letter to LLU yet? I spoke to one applicant and she received her email today. However, I did not hear anything back from admissions yet.

When I log in with the link above it gives me four options. The first one is admissions decisions. I click on that and it gives me the option to create a new application or one I already submitted. I click on the autumn 2019 and then it shows my status. I hope that helps. 

Edited by lasmith

When I click on "Admissions Status" and "Autumn of 2019" both take me to Application Summary where there's no explicit admissions status. Is anyone else having this problem? or does this just mean I didn't get in or they haven't reviewed my application yet?

I finally got an email saying I was on the alternate list a couple of days back. I believe they send out rejections by snail mail. I heard some emailed Diane and she told them that they had been rejected and would be receiving a letter in the mail in a week or so. You could try contacting Diane, but I believe they have reviewed everyones applications already. 

Edited by lasmith