Columbia MA

neversure2

2 hours ago, neversure2 said:

may i ask what program you're in? Where is this portal? I found out through the application status page.

I applied to Columbia TC! The portal was linked on my acceptance letter. Perhaps each school does it differently? It might help if you include your program on your original post!

2 minutes ago, solmate95 said:

I applied to Columbia TC! The portal was linked on my acceptance letter. Perhaps each school does it differently? It might help if you include your program on your original post!

Ah okay, I'm in GSAS. My specific program is tiny, so just trying to stay a little anonymous....

Thanks for your response! congrats!!

On 3/9/2019 at 8:02 PM, academicope said:

All the funding info was included the email I received from the director of the program, but also in the letter from the dean of the graduate school which was in the application portal on their website.

That's so weird! What program are you in? I didn't get a letter from director, just a basic letter from the dean with links to their financial aid websites but no details on funding. Does this mean I didn't qualify? Perhaps I should wait until the paper letter and package in the mail?