MSc Health Research Methodology @Mcmaster

jmz

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi

Did you later get any response on your application? What was your timeline? I have also applied for this same program for the Fall 2021 term, but it seems I am the only applicant here as I have not seen any other person who applied for the program.

Just now, Epigeek said:

Hi, @alphadawgI am also applying to HRM at Mcmasters next Fall! :) 

Finally!! Nice to meet you Epigeek! Are you a domestic or international student? Have you submitted your application? What will be your specialization?

Too many questions, yeah? lol

40 minutes ago, Epigeek said:

I am an international student. Not yet, will complete it in few days:) 
Im stuck between Public health and Health technology Assessment. Wbu? :)

Oh great! I am also an international student. I have already submitted my application (Clinical Epidemiology specialization) Thesis based. Are you also going for thesis-based or yours is course-based?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, alphadawg said:

Oh great! I am also an international student. I have already submitted my application (Clinical Epidemiology specialization) Thesis based. Are you also going for thesis-based or yours is course-based?

Hi! I'm also international student applying to HRM program. Have you confirmed a potential supervisor and interviewed with him/her?

10 minutes ago, OrangeHorse said:

Hi! I'm also international student applying to HRM program. Have you confirmed a potential supervisor and interviewed with him/her?

Hi OrangeHorse,

Good to meet you here

I contacted a potential supervisor, She told me to include her name as a potential supervisor in my application. No interview from her yet, just had a chat over email. She also stated that I can only confirm a supervisor after I receive an offer.

Have you submitted your application? Have you had interview with any POI?

Edited by alphadawg

Just now, alphadawg said:

Hi OrangeHorse,

Good to meet you here

I contacted a potential supervisor, She told me to include her name as a potential supervisor in my application. There was no interview from her yet. She also stated that I can only confirm a supervisor after I receive an offer.

Have you submitted your application? Have you had interview with any POI?

Hi! I had an interview with my potential supervisor talking about funding and his research interests. I'm interested in cardiovascular diseases so I applied to clinical epidemiology. And I have finished my application today.