Bonn Cologne Graduate Scholarship (BCGS)

RParz

Question

Hey! I've seen a question like this before, but there wasn't any answers, so I'm hoping someone might have more information now ?

I got invited for an interview for the Bonn Cologne Graduate Scholarship program for astronomy/physics. Luckily, I'll be able to attend. But does anyone have any information on the interview and presentation portions or can tell me what they're like? I'm just nervous about them, and it'd be great if I knew what the expect. Thanks!

2 answers to this question

On 3/12/2019 at 8:09 AM, RParz said:

Hey! I've seen a question like this before, but there wasn't any answers, so I'm hoping someone might have more information now ?

I got invited for an interview for the Bonn Cologne Graduate Scholarship program for astronomy/physics. Luckily, I'll be able to attend. But does anyone have any information on the interview and presentation portions or can tell me what they're like? I'm just nervous about them, and it'd be great if I knew what the expect. Thanks!

I think you don't have to worry too much. Since you have got the ticket to AdAc there should be a high probability that you get admitted. Moreover, not everyone selected and admitted will finally attend the BCGS.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:09 PM, RParz said:

How did the interview go?