An Agreement to Help Out Later On

Hey all, it’s been a crazy couple of months now waiting for grad schools to get back to us but I definitely want to bring a little something up.

I’ve noticed that it’s mostly rare for current grad students to come and comment on our threads regarding what their programs are like and whatnot and although I’m sure hey are white busy, it would have been very nice to have been given info and answers to our questions over programs and admissions processes.

That said, I think it would be nice for some of us (any of us haha) to commit to coming back here when the time of application responses and interview invitations arrived next cycle (2020). It would help many undergrad students I’m sure.

I’m still in the process of receiving responses myself but I’d like to say that I will be coming back here next cycle to help however I can with the program I choose.

Hope we can all help someone out in this difficult journey!

I'm really excited to help out on this forum and r/slpgradschool once I've chosen a program. I've found it very helpful to have dialogue not only with current applicants, but also students at schools where I'm applying. :) Happy to help!

Just now, BioCook said:

I'm really excited to help out on this forum and r/slpgradschool once I've chosen a program. I've found it very helpful to have dialogue not only with current applicants, but also students at schools where I'm applying. :) Happy to help!

I’ll also be on the subreddit later on; I’ve seen and am currently experiencing great struggle with deciding what program to choose, which is most beneficial, what they have best prowess in, and what is more sensible in terms of outcome and expenses.

33 minutes ago, Aspire_to_Be said:

I’ll also be on the subreddit later on; I’ve seen and am currently experiencing great struggle with deciding what program to choose, which is most beneficial, what they have best prowess in, and what is more sensible in terms of outcome and expenses.

Sweet! I'm starting to do my research on student outcomes, etc. and it's overwhelming...