Northern Arizona - 2019 Summer track ( roommate)

Hi everyone,  I am accepting my offer at NAU (turning in my documents within the week) and now I am looking for housing. I have found out a lot of valuable info about housing/apts etc. and think a summer lease apt ( if possible) would be more reasonable. Other than what I found on the internet I have no experience with looking for housing because I stayed local for undergrad. Anyway, if you're going to NAU, let me know what you're doing for summer! Maybe we can be roommates. 

Hey there! I, too, just accepted my spot to NAU's part time summer track. I have looked into housing and have found a couple reasonable apartment/townhouses on campus. I am also from CA so I would need to move for the 8 weeks that we are there. Maybe we can connect and look for something together.

Congratulations! :)

Hi @Cierra, Congrats as well! I've been looking on campus too and some of the apts are called the Skyview and another is called the hilltop. I saw some off-campus apts that are much cheaper ($700 /month) but they are not furnished and everything I take to Arizona has to be able to fit in my car. We can definitely start looking together for housing.