GRE Psychology subject test - SCORING?

Applicant4788

Hi, all

I am currently studying for the April 6 GRE Psychology Subject test using a few of the available study books (Barron's, Kaplan, Princeton Review). The problem that I've encountered is that the books have conflicting information about the scoring of the test, and the information on the ETS website is not helping me to clear that up. 

One book says that the score is determined by adding up the number of questions you answered correctly, while another states that you must subtract 1/4 x the number of questions you answered incorrectly from your total number of correct responses. 

Can you all provide me with more information about how the raw score is calculated, as well as when you took the test? 

12 minutes ago, PsyDGrad90 said:

https://www.ets.org/gre/subject/scores/how

You add up the number correct and that's your raw score. They changed the scoring in the 2017-2018 cycle, so that may be the reason for conflicting info. 

Oh my gosh, thank you SO much. I was having the hardest time finding any mention of incorrect scores on the ETS website, which made me nervous about the conflicting information in the books.