Admission at CEU- MA Gender Studies

Alice Nicole

5 hours ago, Moderat2 said:

I have also applied for the 1 year MA in Gender Studies, but haven't heard anything yet. 

I do know, though, that scholarships can be quite generous. 

Good luck to everyone and hopefully see you in September :) !

Good luck to you too! I have a feeling scholarships won't be so generous this year though, because they're moving to Vienna 

Not gender studies, but also waiting to hear back from CEU. I e-mailed my deparment (sociology) and they told me that the school would sent out their decisions next week. Seems like the school sends out their decisions by deparments  (Poli sci, econ -> gender studies scoiology?) Quite inconvenient since I have some offers that expire on the 15th and this doesn’t give me a a lot time to compare the offers ?

13 hours ago, spatiology said:

Not gender studies, but also waiting to hear back from CEU. I e-mailed my deparment (sociology) and they told me that the school would sent out their decisions next week. Seems like the school sends out their decisions by deparments  (Poli sci, econ -> gender studies scoiology?) Quite inconvenient since I have some offers that expire on the 15th and this doesn’t give me a a lot time to compare the offers ?

I thought I answered, but I can't see my answer now, strange

Anyway, I figured that Sociology went first, because I received rejections from Sociology and International Relations on March 28st and 31st. But maybe the order after that (of acceptance/wait lists process) is different, or maybe departments just work separately from each other?
Honestly it's all too confusing.

I also emailed Gender Studies after your message, waiting for the answer.

Edited by mariya_gor

Hey! 

Just received the e-mail. I've been accepted on a 100% tuition weaver, health insurance, accommodation for the pre-session in Budapest and one time travel Budapest-Vienna. What do you think about the offer, as I am a little bit disappointed for not having accommodation fully provided. 

Did you hear back from them? :) 

1 hour ago, Alice Nicole said:

Hey! 

Just received the e-mail. I've been accepted on a 100% tuition weaver, health insurance, accommodation for the pre-session in Budapest and one time travel Budapest-Vienna. What do you think about the offer, as I am a little bit disappointed for not having accommodation fully provided. 

Did you hear back from them? :) 

Hi, congrats!! 

I've also been accepted, but with accommodation in a shared room. Are you going to accept the offer?
Btw, are you in a 1 year program? Because I'm in a 2 year one, and in their info they didn't mention pre-session in Budapest, saying that they'll publish schedule later but we'll more likely start in Vienna.