University of Minnesota - Fall 2019

pineapplepizza

• 1 month later...

Hi pineapplepizza,

Congratulations! How are you going with those things?

I'm applying for Fall 2020, and the PIB program at UMN is one of my top choices atm- I see your program is personality psychology, is that the area you're going to attend? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2019 at 10:25 PM, pineapplepizza said:

Hi~ I will be starting at UMN next Fall in the Psychology PhD program. The initial excitement settled down a bit and I'm trying to find an apartment and figure out budgeting (yikes). Hopefully there will be others on this forum in the same boat! 

Hi! I am intending to apply in the next year to UMN PhD. I am a big fan of Colin DeYoung. Do you mind sharing your stats? I am preparing myself in terms of GPA, GRE and I'm intending to have some paper published until the end of my master's course.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 7:01 AM, Fabretti said:

Hi! I am intending to apply in the next year to UMN PhD. I am a big fan of Colin DeYoung. Do you mind sharing your stats? I am preparing myself in terms of GPA, GRE and I'm intending to have some paper published until the end of my master's course.

Hi- I am also a big fan of him and I'm applying for Fall 2020 to the UMN PIB PhD too. Good luck!

15 hours ago, PianoPsych said:

Hi- I am also a big fan of him and I'm applying for Fall 2020 to the UMN PIB PhD too. Good luck!

I'm applying for Fall 2021. I will by finishing my Master by 2020. Hope you get there ;)