CBU waitlist

Does anyone have any clue on how many people are admitted from CBU's waitlist? 

Today, I emailed CBU's graduate admissions counselor informing her that I am still highly interested in in the program. I also added my recent additions to my resume (30+ observation hours and transcribing for doctoral candidates). I did not ask where I am ranked on the waitlist because my mom thought it was unprofessional.

I saw that someone recieved an admissions call today, and it had me hopeful/sad. Congrats to them though :)

I don't know the number of people on the waitlist, but congrats on the waitlist though! They seemed like a good program from my interview with them! They had a lot of interviews and I'm sure they declined admissions / waitlists to many people. Feel great that you made it this far!

Edited by slpgradapplicant

Based on ASHA EdFind, it looks like they took about 27 off the waitlist last year (51 offers of admission for 24 spots)! Also, I know this was their first year on CSDCAS, so its possible that could change things, I would think for the better but its hard to say. Also, I will likely be declining my offer (still waiting to hear from more programs) so hopefully that helps! :)

20 minutes ago, Rezzy S. said:

Based on ASHA EdFind, it looks like they took about 27 off the waitlist last year (51 offers of admission for 24 spots)! Also, I know this was their first year on CSDCAS, so its possible that could change things, I would think for the better but its hard to say. Also, I will likely be declining my offer (still waiting to hear from more programs) so hopefully that helps! :)

Thanks for the insight! Good luck on the other programs.

9 hours ago, KJohnsonSpeechie said:

I know that @Emehteg1 mentioned that she noticed that someone on the waitlist received a call from CBU. Has anyone heard about other people on the waitlist getting calls as well? 

I got a call Monday about being accepted! However, I never got any indication from them about being on the waitlist? No mail or email. I was certain I got rejected since there was no follow up until that point.  

1 minute ago, Cali18 said:

I got a call Monday about being accepted! However, I never got any indication from them about being on the waitlist? No mail or email. I was certain I got rejected since there was no follow up until that point.  

Really? That is so strange... 

Congratulations and the acceptance though!