information about IMRCEES program?

Bill_Joe

Is there anyone here who is a part of this program OR has finished this program that can discuss how the programs works in detail?

I am very interested in applying but I would like to know how the program vibes (coursework, learning environment, languages, etc.). Thank you.

@Rivai

1. At this point it is probably still early, but you do feel participating in IMCEERES will affect your ability to receive a clearance when you return to the USA and seek to fulfull the Boren service requirement?

2. Are you able to mention your career aspirations and/or background regarding this region of the world? (here or via PM)

3. I'm guessing the program is set up to not have students remain in any one country for longer than three months because of the three month rule for funds in Partner countries?

4. How did you find the application process in general?

^ On the website, it seems pretty straightforward and simple. Was that pretty much the case for you?