Francis Marion University Fall 2019

Hi!! For those who have been accepted into FMU Fall of 2019, I would love to get to know some of you if not all! I am from Washington State and have never been to the South.. reaching out to see if I can get into contact with some possible and or future classmates! 

Hi! I have been accepted as well. I'm from SoCal, nice to meet another out of stater! :D

I have never been to the south either! So I have no idea where to live, eat, etc. lol. 

6 minutes ago, tessabeloved said:

Ahh. I’ve been trying so hard to research places and people I’m hoping we can start a Facebook page to comment places and possible roommates! Kinda a scary process moving across the country. 

I understand the feeling completely, moving across the country and being so far away from home.. yeah that will most definitely be difficult. I am not afraid of the difficulty of the program - I will find a way to manage, but I am afraid of loneliness. Roomates will definitely help out with that :)

Hmmmm... I don't have FB but I will probably make one to get to know the cohort ??

Heyy @tessabeloved I am from the area and would be happy to answer any questions! I have a degree from FMU so I am very familiar with the school. If you pm me your name I will make a group for us on Facebook! @nguyen16041 and I have been talking! If she doesn't want to make a facebook we could do a group chat on Whatapp or something? I would love to get to know more people in our cohort!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi y’all! I’m from Nebraska and I have only been to South Carolina twice! Would really like to get to know you guys a little before school starts! 

• 3 weeks later...