UMass Aural Rehab Online

Is anyone else taking aural rehab at UMass online? The website says the course starts tomorrow and I'm registered and have paid, but have not gotten any information about the class like a syllabus or how to access lectures. Does anyone know if there is anything else I need to do?

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:49 PM, maimas4466 said:

Is anyone else taking aural rehab at UMass online? The website says the course starts tomorrow and I'm registered and have paid, but have not gotten any information about the class like a syllabus or how to access lectures. Does anyone know if there is anything else I need to do?

I am not taking that specific class, but I went to UMass for Undergrad, and took two of their online classes in the fall. Their online program is through Blackboard, which is where the lectures and syllabus would be. I believe I received a link to my Umass email. They might not be accessible until the official 1st day of class, so maybe that's why you haven't received a link to blackboard yet. I would email Gwenyth Roost about any issues, she's usually pretty good about getting back to me!

5 hours ago, MassSLPwannabe said:

I am not taking that specific class, but I went to UMass for Undergrad, and took two of their online classes in the fall. Their online program is through Blackboard, which is where the lectures and syllabus would be. I believe I received a link to my Umass email. They might not be accessible until the official 1st day of class, so maybe that's why you haven't received a link to blackboard yet. I would email Gwenyth Roost about any issues, she's usually pretty good about getting back to me!

Thank you so much, she was super helpful!