Speech @ Emerson

Hi there wondering how long it took to get a response from this school on acceptance. Also wanted to know if anyone worked while in the program!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I recently got accepted into the program and the application process moved faster than expected! My application was completed on 5/31 when I had my interview. I got an email on June 18th that my application was audited by the application coordinator and considered to be a completed application. It got sent out for review by the faculty on June 18th. I got the email that I got accepted on June 26th. So less than 4 weeks all together! Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Hi All! I am in the process of submitting my application for the January term. I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations during the application process. Do you know what "good" GRE scores are for this program? If you get assigned an interview, how long is it after you submit the application?

Thanks! 

On 8/6/2019 at 7:08 PM, Grad Student 2020 said:

Hi All! I am in the process of submitting my application for the January term. I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations during the application process. Do you know what "good" GRE scores are for this program? If you get assigned an interview, how long is it after you submit the application?

Thanks! 

I can't help with GRE scores, but I was scheduled an interview for a week after I submitted my complete application. And then it took about 6 weeks after my interview to hear a decision.