MA in International Human Rights at Josef Korbel School vs IHEID

kcampion

Hey everyone, 

I'm a 2019 college grad with a degree in Political Science/International Relations and French minor. I'm passionate about international affairs, particularly international human rights and international humanitarian law, and I'm currently trying to decide the best MA program to continue my education. 

I've been researching schools abroad, and I'm very interested in The Graduate Institute at Geneva's MA in International Relations/Political Science. I lived in Geneva for 6 mos. in 2018 and had the opportunity to meet students and faculty from the school and really enjoyed it. I'm also looking at programs offered by the University of Kent (Brussels School of International Studies), King's College London, and University College London. 

I'm very interested in the Josef Korbel School's MA in International Human Rights at U of Denver, but I'm a bit confused because I haven't seen or heard anyone discussing or comparing this school with any international schools--any idea why that might be? At the moment, I'm torn between The Graduate School (IHEID) and Josef Korbel and would really appreciate any thoughts/insight/comparison of these schools.  

Thank you so much! 

Kayla

• 8 months later...

I am curious to know if you pursued any of these options.  I investigated European schools.  I applied to Uppsala and DU.  Waiting to hear from Uppsala, accepted to DU.