PhD profile evaluation for Finance program

Hi, 

I would like to pursue PhD in Finance from top institutes in the US. I am preparing to give GRE this October. 

My Profile: 

1. Working as Equity research associate with HSBC. ( 2017 to present)
  2. Postgraduate Diploma(PGDM) in Finance from one of the top ten B-schools in India with CGPA of 7.3 (2015-2017)
  3. 3 years of work experience in Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages ( subsidiary of The Coca Cola) company as production engineer. ( 2012-2015)
  4. I did my undergrad in Electrical Engineering. (2008-2012)

Achievements :

1. Rising star performer for 2nd quarter in 2017 at HSBC
  2. Best employee recognition at  HCCB in 2014
  3. Achieved 100% credits in Linear system analysis during Undergrad
  4. One of the few selected for free residential program at Public school for Higher Secondary School education

Projects: 

1. Co-authored a paper on Credit default swaps during PGDM (2016)
  2. Worked on Operational Excellence projects during my tenure at HSBC resulting in System Level Efficiency improvement

I am aiming at top institutes for finance programs that also give you stipend. Could someone please evaluate my profile and let me know which institutes i could aim for ? 

Many thanks.

Grades (US equivalents) and GRE scores (Quant 166/167 plus)? The tippy top PhD finance schools in the US are uber competitive with typical acceptance rates in the 1-2% range, thus say out of 125 very qualified applicants they may take 2-4.

Also, depending on what you trying accomplish, the verbiage of degree and department may differ, for instance, Finance at Harvard;  doesn't formally offer a Ph.D. in "Finance." The closest you would get at Harvard is a Ph.D. in "Business Economics," which is a joint program between Harvard Business School and the Department of Economics in the Faculty of Arts and Science.

If you're set on a Ph.D. in Finance you ought to add to your list those schools such as U of Chicago and N.Y.U. which have an strong focus in that field.