SOP question and possible critique for PhD in genetics?

crispr2019

Not sure if people remember me, but I posted my stats after last application cycle and sadly I got denied without any interviews, and I was looking for answers.  The glaring feedback was that it was likely not my stats, but rather other fine details like possibly my SOP or LOR's?  Well, I've created a new SOP for this application cycle and was curious if anyone who has been accepted may be willing to give it a look for some constructive feedback?

Brief overview of my undergrad efforts.

GPA- 4.0 in MCB with minors in biochem and business admin

GRE- 5.5w/169Q/165V

>1500 research hours with 1 publication, and likely 1-4 publications within the next 8-10 months

New CRISPR method that I've developed that's currently being studied for further assessment/validity of efficiency.

Please let me know if you'd be willing to look over my SOP, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  

23 minutes ago, BabyScientist said:

I'm happy to help!

You also might want to consider letters of rec as a possible cause of last year's outcome. One bad line in one letter of rec is enough to blacklist someone. 

That was my other concern.  There's one person that sits in the back of my mind as that possibility, but I just hope that wouldn't be the case.

Would you mind if I PM'd you the SOP?