In between Online Post-Bacc programs: Idaho State or CSU San Marcos?

Hello, 

This is my second time applying to online post-bacc programs (since I was rejected from CSUN and CSULA). It took me awhile to get my confidence back up to start applying again and I applied to both ISU and CSUSM. I actually got accepted to Idaho's online program and am waiting to hear back from CSU San Marcos.

Right now, I am in between choosing from Idaho State University and CSU San Marcos.

Both programs seem great! I am a little biased towards the CSU option since I live in California (which shouldn't matter since it's an online course), the pricing is a tad cheaper, and the program will start in the spring. 

Idaho State also seems like a great option, it's a little pricier! But I'm more worried because I haven't heard any reviews about its program...and the program will start at the end of August, so I have to accept/decline the offer soon.

If anyone has any insight on these 2 online post-bacc courses it would help me so much! Especially IDAHO STATE UNIVERSITY, thank you!

Edited by MrsRobbxDrogo