NDSEG 2019-2020

SFS

Just now, OhTheStress said:

They leave at 3:00?

It's 3:00 pm here near D.C. Government workdays *can* be a little strange - I used to work 5:30 - 2:00 pm. The 7:30 - 4:00 pm day was very popular with people. 

Just now, vpaglioni3 said:

It's 3:00 pm here near D.C. Government workdays *can* be a little strange - I used to work 5:30 - 2:00 pm. The 7:30 - 4:00 pm day was very popular with people. 

Huh.  Odd.  That's kinda early still.  I guess I can't do math though.  Somehow I calculated now+1 = 3:00

Edited by OhTheStress

Just now, OhTheStress said:

Huh.  Odd.  That's kinda early still.  I guess I can't do math though.  Somehow I calculated now+1 = 3:00

Still early for sure, but not outside the realm of possibility. Another point in favor of the 4:00 release is that I doubt decisions would drop at the very end of the workday. 

Just now, GradNt said:

if they don't release by 4 eastern, I think I'll actually just give up hope and not care anymore. Maybe we'll all just get an email in May that says NDSEG is cancelled as a program ?

Ha. That would be my dream. NDSEG cancelled, all conferences cancelled, WFH forever. Sign me up. 

Just now, NDSEG_throwaway said:

Ha. That would be my dream. NDSEG cancelled, all conferences cancelled, WFH forever. Sign me up. 

hahaha at the beginning of this semester, I said that I wanted to work from home more and try to travel less and I fully regret saying that

2 minutes ago, GradNt said:

if they don't release by 4 eastern, I think I'll actually just give up hope and not care anymore. Maybe we'll all just get an email in May that says NDSEG is cancelled as a program ?

Ah the Fyre Festival model of project management!

I’ve been lurking on this thread for weeks now and lately it’s been a great source of entertainment. Finally made an account to join the December Gang (ARO, Biosciences, 12/19) and to contribute to getting this thread to 1000. Good luck everyone!! 

Just now, Neuroticneurosci said:

I’ve been lurking on this thread for weeks now and lately it’s been a great source of entertainment. Finally made an account to join the December Gang (ARO, Biosciences, 12/19) and to contribute to getting this thread to 1000. Good luck everyone!! 

Welcome fam!!!