Journal Articles Email Alerts Set-up

Adelaide9216

Hello, I have a membership with ToC Journals alerts. However, I don't get that many emails... is there a way to have journal articles alerts specific to our area of research with SAGE Publications for instance (or other major publications websites for scientific articles)? 

On 9/21/2019 at 1:09 PM, Adelaide9216 said:

Hello, I have a membership with ToC Journals alerts. However, I don't get that many emails... is there a way to have journal articles alerts specific to our area of research with SAGE Publications for instance (or other major publications websites for scientific articles)? 

I’m not sure about alerts from specific publishers, but have you looked into Google Scholar alerts? You can set it up to get emails when new papers are published containing key words or phrases that you specify. I’ve found it really helpful! 

55 minutes ago, morawel said:

I’m not sure about alerts from specific publishers, but have you looked into Google Scholar alerts? You can set it up to get emails when new papers are published containing key words or phrases that you specify. I’ve found it really helpful! 

Good to know! I did not know about Google Scholar alerts. thanks!