University of British Columbia (Vancouver) Clinical Psych PhD: Do they actually accept most people that interview?

I'm an American applying to Clinical Psych PhD programs. Most of the schools I'm applying to are in the USA, but I'm also applying to UBC (Vancouver). I noticed here (https://psych.ubc.ca/graduate/research-streams/clinical/) that it seems like UBC ends up accepting the vast majority of those who are "Interviewed/Short-Listed". Am I interpreting this correctly? So if I am invited to the on-campus interview, does that mean I'm probably going to be accepted as long as I show up to the interview and make a fairly good impression? This is really different from every other school I've seen that specified how many people they interview. All the other schools I've seen invite 4-7 applicants for each opening.

18 hours ago, bri j. said:

What does their funding look like? Not familiar with UK schools, but generally the more applicants who are accepted = less likely to be funded

They fund all their students. They don't accept a lot of students; the acceptance rate is pretty low. It's just that the tables on the page that I linked seem to show that out of the students they interview, they end up accepting most of them. The number of students that are "Interviewed/Short-Listed" seems to be very low. I am just trying to figure out if I am interpreting their tables correctly. Perhaps UBC defines "interview" and "short-list" differently. If those have different meanings, then that number could be misleading. Maybe they invite more people to interview and then make a short list after the interview. 

Also, UBC is in Canada, not the UK.

Edited to add: Here is the link again: https://psych.ubc.ca/graduate/research-streams/clinical/. The tables are in the "Past Admissions" tab.

Edited by MiddleOfSomeCalibrations
Add clarification