Low GPA Advice

Currently in the process of applying to SLP graduate programs for the second time. I went through the process of applying last year, but honestly it was a very half-hearted attempt (mainly only applied to CalStates). Looking back I really needed this gap year as I was burned out and needed the recharge. Although I feel a lot better this time around, I still have a lot of worry since I feel my stats are somewhat lacking. 

Undergraduate University: UW - Seattle 
Cumulative GPA: 3.28 
Major GPA: 3.72 
GRE: Q 159 V 158 W 5.5 
Residency: CA 
Other: Involved in student leadership for a campus club three years of undergrad - served as the president my senior year 
Years of different volunteer experience working with children aged nursery-6th grade 
As of September of this year have been working as a BT 

I'm honestly fine with my major GPA and my GRE scores, but my cumulative GPA is what is really worrying me. I didn't switch into Communication Disorders until my junior year and had previously been taking pre-med/pharmacy coursework, which is the main reason for my low cumulative GPA. This year I am applying to around 20 schools (~50% Calstates ~40% CSDCAS ~10% other). I know it's a lot, but I keep hearing horror stories about how CalStates really only accept their own and ASHA's GPA acceptance ranges are giving me anxiety. I currently have Portland State University and Northern Arizona University as my "safety" schools, but I don't think that's really a term relevant to to this field. If there's anyone out there who was in a similar situation and made it out the other side I would love to hear from you.