Shortlisted for DAAD Helmut 2020 at Willy Brandt School

KevinC.

48 minutes ago, The New Kid said:

Hello everyone, any  DAAD Helmut Scholars arriving via Berlin Telgel on the 1st of April for the language course at CDC? Maybe we can jump on the same cab? Is there an active WhatsApp group for Helmut Scholars 2020?

Hello there The New Kid. I am arriving in the morning of April 1 at Berlin Tegel. Where is your accommodation? We can hop on the same cab if we have the same accommodation. We have a Whatsapp group for those attending Erfurt University but I can add you if you want. Let me know.

1 hour ago, KevinC. said:

Hello there The New Kid. I am arriving in the morning of April 1 at Berlin Tegel. Where is your accommodation? We can hop on the same cab if we have the same accommodation. We have a Whatsapp group for those attending Erfurt University but I can add you if you want. Let me know.

Hi Kevin, unfortunately. I will be arriving later in the afternoon

1 hour ago, KevinC. said:

The last email I got said the information about accommodation will be sent to me 1 week before arrival date. Do you mean you have already received information of your exact accommodation?

• 7 months later...