Request to edit WS!

CynicismJX

Hi everyone!

This is my second year to apply for a PhD degree of philosophy in North America. My native language is not English. So I just want to ask if someone can help me edit my WS. My WS focuses on political philosophy. And I can also help you on your WS. 

Jax

I think it would be helpful to tell us what topic your sample is on and what programs you are sending it to before anyone commits to reviewing it. If it is philosophy of math or science I'm down to give it a read. I haven't found much trouble finding people to read samples even without payment so I'm not sure it's necessary.

3 hours ago, TorreAttack said:

I think it would be helpful to tell us what topic your sample is on and what programs you are sending it to before anyone commits to reviewing it. If it is philosophy of math or science I'm down to give it a read. I haven't found much trouble finding people to read samples even without payment so I'm not sure it's necessary.

Yes. Thanks, I just post the topic of my sample.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 12:19 AM, Mahdi Ahmadi said:

If it has any relation to Kant's moral or political philosophy, I can take a look at it.

I know in Kant's philosophy, hypothetical consent, a perfectly rational person ought to consent XX, is a core idea. In my sample, I primarily focus on actual consent. Here it is. 

new ws-JX.docx

16 hours ago, CynicismJX said:

I know in Kant's philosophy, hypothetical consent, a perfectly rational person ought to consent XX, is a core idea. In my sample, I primarily focus on actual consent. Here it is. 

new ws-JX.docxUnavailable

I cannot download your WS. The website says its unavailable.

10 hours ago, hector549 said:

@Mahdi Ahmadi @CynicismJX I think you folks may want to use links to a Google doc rather than trying to attach files to your posts.

Not really. I did ordinary language analysis in my sample. I just need a native-speaker to help me test my analysis. I mean, perhaps my analysis may disaccord with English-speaker's intuition.