Can I submit apps before all LORs are submitted?

cupidcello

Hello to all,

I'm at the point in the application process where I'm content with everything on my end, and I'm ready to submit my applications.

However, I have 4 LOR writers, and 2 have submitted.  I expect a 3rd to submit one soon, and the 4th confirmed that they will submit soon as well.  They all have been made aware of my deadlines.

I would like to submit my applications though, especially with the (USA) holidays approaching quickly.  Am I allowed to do this, even though I'm waiting on 2 LOR writers?

(Note: All schools I'm applying to already accept LORs, and applications have deadline of December 1st.  I do not need to submit my applications first in order for my LOR writers to submit anything.  For each program I'm applying to, only 3 LORs are required--any more LORs are optional.)

Thank you, and I'm definitely sorry if this has been asked already.

46 minutes ago, cupidcello said:

I would like to submit my applications though, especially with the (USA) holidays approaching quickly.  Am I allowed to do this, even though I'm waiting on 2 LOR writers?

Yes. I can't think of a single school which requires letter of recommendations to be in before you could submit your application.