One professor hasn't submitted the letter

xj2194

I sent an email to remind this professor last week and she asked to remind her before the deadline. And so I send another reminder early this week, but she didn't respond my email. The deadline is this Sunday and some schools told me that they wouldn't accept any letters after the deadline. I am really worried about this now? I 

What can I do if this professor doesn't submit the letter by the deadline!!!?

15 minutes ago, xj2194 said:

I sent an email to remind this professor last week and she asked to remind her before the deadline. And so I send another reminder early this week, but she didn't respond my email. The deadline is this Sunday and some schools told me that they wouldn't accept any letters after the deadline. I am really worried about this now? I 

What can I do if this professor doesn't submit the letter by the deadline!!!?

This nearly happened to me and I can empathize with the stress that you must be feeling. Can you call? Any chance you have a phone number other than their office number? I would send an email tonight, and maybe even a couple tomorrow. It is urgent, afterall.

5 minutes ago, springxsummer said:

This nearly happened to me and I can empathize with the stress that you must be feeling. Can you call? Any chance you have a phone number other than their office number? I would send an email tonight, and maybe even a couple tomorrow. It is urgent, afterall.

Thank you for the quick response. I don't have her phone number, only her email. I will send her another email tomorrow, but I am not sure if she will check her email during the weekend or not, especially it's Thanksgiving weekend! I hope she doesn't do this on purpose.

14 hours ago, xj2194 said:

Thank you for the quick response. I don't have her phone number, only her email. I will send her another email tomorrow, but I am not sure if she will check her email during the weekend or not, especially it's Thanksgiving weekend! I hope she doesn't do this on purpose.

On Monday, also call the graduate advisor for your program and ask them if there is any leniency for late references. I hope everything works out!!

3 hours ago, springxsummer said:

On Monday, also call the graduate advisor for your program and ask them if there is any leniency for late references. I hope everything works out!!

My Professor finally submitted the letter after I sent her another reminder. Thank you for your help anyway!!!