Pre-PhD summer opportunities

Logic

Does anyone know of any summer opportunities (internships, classes, etc.) to stay productive or similar during the summer before starting a PhD?

For context, I just submitted all of my PhD applications in computational neuroscience so if I could find something to do in that area, it'd be great.

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Does anyone know of any summer opportunities (internships, classes, etc.) to stay productive or similar during the summer before starting a PhD?

For context, I just submitted all of my PhD applications in computational neuroscience so if I could find something to do in that area, it'd be great.

Some grad programs will let you start rotations the summer before starting. So if I were you I'd keep that time open.

On 12/16/2019 at 5:19 AM, Logic said:

I'm going to second BabyScientist and say that starting rotations early is the most straightforward and productive use of your time :)