LOR deadline help!

None of my professors have submitted their LOR but everything else for my application is submitted. My earliest deadline is 2/1...am I going to miss the deadline because of my LORs? I've read that you should get all materials submitted weeks before the deadline but I've been out of school for a few years and am not sure. I feel like I've screwed myself over and won't have a completed application in time because of these darn letters.

Someone help so I can stop panicking or start to make a plan to apply a lot earlier for the next cycle!!

Edited by mountaingirl135

You have so much time! You'll be totally fine. One of my professors submitted letters the day of my first deadline. Also, a lot of schools are flexible with LOR deadlines because they know it's out of your hands! I would send a reminder a month before the apps are due, and again a week before. Chances are the professors are writing LORs for people with significantly earlier deadlines that they need to get out of the way first!