Apps Showing as Incomplete- UCLA, Stanford, Northwestern

FoucaultFanClub

My app to UCLA (Dec 1) says "Awaiting GRE Scores," my app to Stanford (Dec 3) says "Incomplete" and that the official transcript has not been received, and my app to Northwestern (Dec 15) says "GRE Status: Official Needed." I submitted my transcripts and scores well before the deadlines. I know it can take a little while to process but I was wondering if anyone else is having the same experience with any of these schools? 

Edited by FoucaultFanClub

14 hours ago, FoucaultFanClub said:

My app to UCLA (Dec 1) says "Awaiting GRE Scores," my app to Stanford (Dec 3) says "Incomplete" and that the official transcript has not been received, and my app to Northwestern (Dec 15) says "GRE Status: Official Needed." I submitted my transcripts and scores well before the deadlines. I know it can take a little while to process but I was wondering if anyone else is having the same experience with any of these schools? 

Hey Focault - I actually have the same issue with Stanford. I did upload a copy of my official transcript thinking it'd be sufficient, but the website says they require two official transcripts up front. I'm debating whether I should send transcripts just to be safe. 

For schools that are still awaiting GRE scores, maybe go to the ETS website just to double check you sent the scores using the correct institutional code. I had to resend my GRE scores to another school because I used the departmental code when it was explicitly stated on the website NOT to. 

Hope everything works out! 

1 hour ago, SunshineOnMe said:

Hey Focault - I actually have the same issue with Stanford. I did upload a copy of my official transcript thinking it'd be sufficient, but the website says they require two official transcripts up front. I'm debating whether I should send transcripts just to be safe. 

For schools that are still awaiting GRE scores, maybe go to the ETS website just to double check you sent the scores using the correct institutional code. I had to resend my GRE scores to another school because I used the departmental code when it was explicitly stated on the website NOT to. 

Yeah, for Stanford, I uploaded my transcript and had two copies mailed to them in November. It's still showing up as Incomplete. Also just got an email from Northwestern saying they don't have my official scores even though I sent them in October and verified the institution code. I called ETS and they said I had to tell Northwestern to look harder for them or pay ETS more money to send them again. 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:28 AM, SunshineOnMe said:

Hey, I believe you should send two copies of transcripts to Stanford. I submitted the application in November, and I then sent hard copies to them in the beginning of December. Only last week or so, my application was finally marked as Complete. So I guess that's obligatory even at the time of application.