McGill Graduate School

the97kid

Question

Does anyone know how I should send my IELTS TRF scores to McGill? There isn't a section to upload my scores nor is my test centre able to send the scores electronically.

5 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Findingapurpose said:

No, I didn't have to take an IELTS test. I can give the admission a phone call for you on Monday to see what they might say about your inquiry

Oh Thank you so much!!! I got in touch with one of the graduate administrators and he clarified the details to me. The test center I sat for the IELTS exam had a different address in their system. I wonder if it'll be okay if I send  the test scores now though. Cuz in the McGill Uni site they had mentioned that all supporting documents must be received by the 15th of January :( :( :( I submitted my application on the 20th of December and tried contacting the university regarding this matter and they replied to my mails only on the 17th of Jan!!! 

1 minute ago, the97kid said:

Oh Thank you so much!!! I got in touch with one of the graduate administrators and he clarified the details to me. The test center I sat for the IELTS exam had a different address in their system. I wonder if it'll be okay if I send  the test scores now though. Cuz in the McGill Uni site they had mentioned that all supporting documents must be received by the 15th of January :( :( :( I submitted my application on the 20th of December and tried contacting the university regarding this matter and they replied to my mails only on the 17th of Jan!!! 

You should be okay. You tried to contact them ahead of time and they didn't get back to you on time.