MIT MEDIA LAB FALL 2020

shaun

I applied to Poetic Justice and City Science. Based on infos from MIT Media Lab threads created in 2018 and 2019, we should hear from them around this time if we’ll get an interview. I will wait for their email perhaps the end of Jan and will move on! Good luck for all-

22 hours ago, Dj Bnwl said:

I got an interview. Do you guys know of any good resource which I can use?

Hi there! Congrats! I am still waiting for the interview... I applied to Poetic Justice. Which group did you apply for? 

Good luck for all!

On 2/1/2020 at 2:51 PM, catlybird said:

I also got an interview too...it just sent out yesterday.

didn't see the group I applied mentioned above lol

seems most interview send out yesterday? 

hi, is it a 1v1 interview or a committee interview?

I feel folks who didn’t get an interview need to move on. It seems like most (and I personally think all) interview offers sent out last week. Also, my first choice was Poetic Justice and the PI didn’t even select his students (please search last year’s thread under MIT Media Lab) last year although MIT put that his lab is looking for students (basically, MIT earned money through applicants like us last and this year). 

I applied to LLK group and they did not even visit my portfolio. I expected that I wouldn't get in, but not getting even a portfolio visit is kind of devastating. :(

Edited by verynervous
grammar

On 2/5/2020 at 12:54 AM, Aloc_xx said:

I feel folks who didn’t get an interview need to move on. It seems like most (and I personally think all) interview offers sent out last week. Also, my first choice was Poetic Justice and the PI didn’t even select his students (please search last year’s thread under MIT Media Lab) last year although MIT put that his lab is looking for students (basically, MIT earned money through applicants like us last and this year). 

So sad about it! I also applied to Poetic Justice...No reply