21 minutes ago, apps20mesh said:

Sadly, no. But it looks like the acceptances have gone out?

Yeah.. I saw a few acceptances and waitlist. Was hoping that because they are calling, that the professor tasked with the call has been busy -- I guess I'll give it until tomorrow! But if I don't hear anything, will just give up hope.

2 hours ago, jlc816 said:

Yeah.. I saw a few acceptances and waitlist. Was hoping that because they are calling, that the professor tasked with the call has been busy -- I guess I'll give it until tomorrow! But if I don't hear anything, will just give up hope.

Yea I think end of the week is probably the last call though you never know ?‍♀️

waitlisted at MIT! They had mentioned if I had external funding guaranteed for 3 years, I could move off the list. Unfortunately I was not diligent and missed the scholarship deadlines this year, so looking like using external funding at the schools I'm waitlisted at is not an option for me. Kicking myself as I will not be eligible for the NSF GRFP funding next year :( 

Two more schools for me. Hope everyone is hearing some positive news.